We are a boutique immigration law firm. Our office is looking for a full-time receptionist/administrative assistant responsible for taking phone calls, greeting clients, and providing administrative support. The ideal candidate should be proficient in both Mandarin Chinese and English.
Previous related experience is a plus but not required. We are willing to train the right person. Salary commensurate with experience. We offer PTO, sick pay and medical benefits after three-month probationary period.
Duties and Responsibility
- Assist with initial client interview to obtain relevant case information, managing calendars for attorneys
- Monitor and maintain firm’s social media accounts and screen online inquiries
- Make meeting and event arrangement
- File receipts/notices, administer case management system, and track case status on a regular basis
- Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
- Provide administrative support to Case Managers/Paralegals including preparing exhibit dividers, punching documents, making copies
- Run company’s errands to post office and office supply store, and maintain office supply
Qualification and Skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Outlook a must
- High school diploma/GED required
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese a plus
- 1+ year of hands on administrative support experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills — written and verbal
- Ability to work with interruptions and strong problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Interested candidate should email resume, cover letter and expected salary
to info @ menglawgrp. com, with “Job Application” in the subject line.