Department of State released the April 2017 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Action Dates chart for employment based adjustment of status applications within U.S. for April 2017. Please visit the USCIS website for more details.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- All EB1 remains current
- EB2 China moved forward by one month from 12/15/2012 to 01/15/2013. EB2 India moved forward by less than one month from 6/1/2008 to 6/22/2008. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China moved forward 5 months from 3/15/2014 to 8/15/2014. EB3 India moved forward only two days from 3/22/2005 to 3/24/2005. EB3 Philippines moved forward 6 months from 3/15/2012 to 9/15/2012. All other EB3 moved forward more than 2 months from 12/1/2016 to 2/15/2017.
- EB5 China moved forward about three weeks from 5/1/2014 to 5/22/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates For Filling Of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- All EB1 remained current
- EB2 China stayed the same at 3/1/2013. EB2 India continued to stay the same at 4/22/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China stayed the same at 5/1/2014. EB3 India stayed at 7/1/2005. EB3 Philippines stayed the same at 9/1/2013. All other EB3 remained current.
- Eb5 China remains same at 6/15/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Note: China EB3 continues to have a more favorable date than China EB2.