The Department of State has released the April 2021 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Action Dates chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications and the Dates for Filing chart for family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for April 2021.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Actions Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China has moved forward and is now current.
- EB1 India has moved forward and is now current.
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward 1 month and 17 days from 07/15/2016 to 09/01/2016.
- EB2 India moved forward 3 months and 16 days from 01/15/2010 to 05/01/2010.
- All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China moved forward 1 month and 1 week from 02/08/2018 to 03/15/2018.
- EB3 India moved forward 2 months from 07/01/2010 to 09/01/2010.
- All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains at 08/15/2015.
- EB5 Vietnam moved forward 1 month and 23 days from 10/22/2017 to 12/15/2017.
- All other EB5 remain current.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India moved forward 1 month and 1 week from 08/08/2015 to 09/15/2015.
- F1 Mexico remains at 03/01/2000.
- F1 Philippines moved forward 10 month and 10 days from 10/22/2012 to 09/01/2013.
- All other F1 moved forward 1 month and 1 week from 08/08/2015 to 09/15/2015.
- F2A: All F2A remain current. Although the Dates for Filing chart applies to family-sponsored categories, since the F2A category remains “current” on the Final Action Dates chart, F2A applicants may file using the Final Action Dates chart for April 2021 which is current.
- F2B for China and India moved forward 24 days from 05/22/2016 to 06/15/2016.
- F2B Mexico moved forward 6 months and 16 days from 12/22/1999 to 07/08/2000.
- F2B Philippines moved forward 6 months and 24 days from 04/15/2012 to 11/08/2012.
- All other F2B moved forward 24 days from 05/22/2016 to 06/15/2016.
- F3 for China and India remain at 06/22/2009.
- F3 Mexico remains at 09/08/2000.
- F3 Philippines F2B moved forward 3 months and 23 days from 01/08/2003 to 05/01/2003.
- All other F3 remain at 06/22/2009.
- F4 China remains at 10/01/2007.
- F4 India remains at 12/01/2005.
- F4 Mexico remains at 05/08/1999.
- F4 Philippines moved forward 7 months from 10/01/2002 to 05/01/2003.
- All other F4 remain at 10/01/2007.