The Department of State has released the August 2022 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Action Dates chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications and the Dates for Filing chart for family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for August 2022.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China remains current.
- EB1 India remains current.
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China remains at 04/01/2019.
- EB2 India remains at 12/01/2014
- All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China moved forward one month from 03/22/2018 to 04/22/2018.
- EB3 India moved forward one month from 01/15/2012 to 02/15/2012.
- All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China (Unreserved C5, T5, I5, R5 and all others) remains at 11/22/2015.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Rural – 20%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside High Unemployment – 10%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Infrastructure – 2%) remain current.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India moved forward 1 month and 1 week from 07/01/2016 to 08/08/2016.
- F1 Mexico remains at 12/01/2001.
- F1 Philippines remains at 04/22/2015.
- All other F1 moved forward 1 month and 1 week from 07/01/2016 to 08/08/2016.
- F2A: All F2A remain current.
- F2B for China and India moved forward 3 months from 10/01/2016 to 01/01/2017.
- F2B Mexico remains at 08/08/2001.
- F2B Philippines remains at 10/01/2013.
- All other F2B moved forward 3 months from 10/01/2016 to 01/01/2017.
- F3 for China and India moved forward 1 month and 1 week from 10/01/2009 to 11/08/2009.
- F3 Mexico remains at 04/15/2001.
- F3 Philippines remains at 11/08/2003.
- All other F3 moved forward 1 month and 1 week from 10/01/2009 to 11/08/2009.
- F4 China moved forward 1 month and 1 week from 11/08/2007 to 12/15/2007.
- F4 India remains at 02/22/2006.
- F4 Mexico remains at 03/15/2001.
- F4 Philippines remains at 04/22/2004.
- All other F4 moved forward 1 month and 1 week from 11/08/2007 to 12/15/2007.