Department of State released the December 2016 visa bulletin. You can access the entire visa bulletin on its website here.
Note: USCIS designated Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Application charts (EB1-EB4) for filing Adjustment of Status applications within U.S. for December 2016. For EB5 category, USCIS determined that Adjustment of Status applicants must use the Final Action Dates chart. Please visit the USCIS website for more details.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories in October:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- All EB1 remains current.
- EB2 China moved forward 3 months from 7/15/2012 to 9/22/2012. EB2 India moved forward 3 months from 11/01/2007 to 2/01/2008. All other EB2 remains current.
- EB3 China moved forward about 3 months from 4/15/2013 to 7/1/2013. EB3 India moved forward 1 week from 3/08/2005 to 3/15/2005. EB3 Philippines moved forward 2 months from 4/1/2011 to 6/1/2011. All other EB3 remained same at 7/1/2016.
- EB5 China moved forward 2 weeks from 3/8/2014 to 3/22/2014. All other EB5 remains current.
Dates for Filling Of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- EB1 remains current
- EB2 China remains same at 3/1/2013. EB2 India also remains same at 4/22/2009. All other EB2 remains current.
- EB3 China remains same at 5/1/2014. EB3 India remains same at 7/1/2005. EB3 Philippines remains same at 9/1/2013. All other EB3 remains current.
- EB5 China remains same at 6/15/20 14. All other EB5 remains current.
NOTE: EB5 regional center pilot program is scheduled to expire on December 8, 2016. Our office is monitoring the situation and will update when more information is available.