Department of State released the December 2017 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Actions Dates chart for employment based adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for December 2017.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- All EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward two weeks from 06/15/2013 to 07/01/2013. EB2 India moved forward three weeks from 10/08/2008 to 11/01/2008. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China moved forward five weeks from 02/01/2014 to 03/08/2014. EB3 India remains at 10/15/2006. EB3 Philippines remains at 01/15/2016. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China moved forward two weeks from 07/01/2014 to 07/15/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- All EB1 remain current
- EB2 China remains at 11/15/2013. EB2 India remains at 02/08/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains the same at 09/01/2015. EB3 India remains at 01/01/2008. EB3 Philippines remains at 08/01/2016. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains at 10/01/2014. All other EB5 remain current.