Nov 25 2022
DECEMBER 2022 VISA BULLETIN
The Department of State has released the December 2022 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Dates for Filing chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications and the Dates for Filing chart for family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for December 2022.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China remains current.
- EB1 India remains current.
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China remains at 07/08/2019
- EB2 India remains at 05/01/2012
- All other EB2 are at 12/01/2022
- EB3 China moved forward 1 month and 17 days from 07/15/2018 to 09/01/2018.
- EB3 India moved forward 1 month from 07/01/2012 to 08/01/2012.
- All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China (Unreserved C5, T5, I5, R5) remains at 01/01/2016.
- EB5 India (Unreserved C5, T5, I5, R5) remains at 12/08/2019.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Rural – 20%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside High Unemployment – 10%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Infrastructure – 2%) remain current.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India remains at 08/08/2016.
- F1 Mexico remains at 12/01/2002.
- F1 Philippines remains at 04/22/2015.
- All other F1 remain at 08/08/2016.
- F2A: All F2A remain current.
- F2B for China and India remains at 01/01/2017.
- F2B Mexico remains at 01/01/2002.
- F2B Philippines remains at 10/01/2013.
- All other F2B remain at 01/01/2017.
- F3 for China and India remains at 11/08/2009.
- F3 Mexico remains at 06/15/2001.
- F3 Philippines remains at 11/08/2003.
- All other F3 remain at 11/08/2009.
- F4 China remains at 12/15/2007.
- F4 India remains at 02/22/2006.
- F4 Mexico remains at 04/01/2001.
- F4 Philippines remains at 04/22/2004.
- All other F4 remain at 12/15/2007.