Department of State released the February 2018 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Actions Dates chart for employment based adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for February 2018.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- All EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward seven weeks from 08/08/2013 to 10/01/2013. EB2 India moved forward more than two weeks from 11/22/2008 to 12/08/2008. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China moved forward five months from 04/15/2014 to 09/15/2014. EB3 India moved forward one month from 11/01/2006 to 12/01/2006. EB3 Philippines moved forward two weeks from 02/15/2016 to 03/01/2016. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains at 07/22/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- All EB1 remain current
- EB2 China moved forward one year from 11/15/2013 to 11/15/2014. EB2 India remains at 02/08/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China moved forward four months from 09/01/2015 to 01/01/2016. EB3 India remains at 01/01/2008. EB3 Philippines remains at 08/01/2016. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China retrogressed from 10/01/2014 to 09/01/2014. All other EB5 remain current.