The Department of State has released the February 2022 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Dates for Filing chart for both employment-based adjustment of status applications and family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for February 2022.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China remains current.
- EB1 India remains current.
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China remains at 04/01/2019.
- EB2 India moved forward 55 days from 07/08/2013 to 09/01/2013.
- All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains at 04/01/2018.
- EB3 India remains at 01/22/2012.
- All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China (non-RC) remains current.
- EB5 China (RC) remains at 12/15/2015.
- All other EB5 (non-RC) remain current.
- All other EB5 (RC) remain current.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India remain at 05/15/2016.
- F1 Mexico remains at 02/01/2001.
- F1 Philippines remains at 04/22/2015.
- All other F1 remain at 05/15/2016.
- F2A: All F2A remain current. Although the Dates for Filing chart applies to family-sponsored categories, since the F2A category remains “current” on the Final Action Dates chart, F2A applicants may file using the Final Action Dates chart for February 2022 which is current.
- F2B for China and India remain at 09/22/2016.
- F2B Mexico remains at 03/01/2001.
- F2B Philippines remains 10/01/2013.
- All other F2B remain at 09/22/2016.
- F3 for China and India remain at 08/22/2009.
- F3 Mexico remains at 10/08/2000.
- F3 Philippines remains at 10/01/2003.
- All other F3 remain at 08/22/2009.
- F4 China remains at 10/01/2007.
- F4 India remains 01/01/2006.
- F4 Mexico remains at 08/22/1999.
- F4 Philippines remains at 02/01/2004.
- All other F4 remain at 10/01/2007.