Department of State released the January 2019 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designatedthe Dates of Filing chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for January 2019.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 for China and India have moved three months forward from 09/01/2016 to 12/15/2016. All other EB1 have also moved three months forward from 07/01/2017 to 10/01/2017.
- EB2 China moved forward 2 weeks from 07/01/2015 to 08/01/2015. EB2 for India remain at 04/01/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remain at 06/08/2015. EB3 India remain at 03/01/2009. EB3 Philippines moved forward one week from 06/15/2017 to 06/22/2017. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China has moved forward one week from 08/22/2014 to 09/01/2014. EB5 Vietnam moved forward one month from 05/01/2016 to 06/01/2016. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- EB-1 China and India remain at 10/01/2017. All other EB-1 remain at 06/01/2018.
- EB2 China remain at 09/08/2015. EB2 India remains at 05/22/2009.All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China moved 1 month forward from 12/01/2015 to 01/06/2016. EB3 India moved three months forward from 01/01/2010 to 04/01/2010. EB3 Philippines remains at 08/01/2017. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains at 10/01/2014. All other EB5 remain current.