Department of State released the July 2017 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Actions Dates chart for employment based adjustment of status applications within U.S. for July 2017.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China and India remain the same at 01/01/2012. All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward three weeks from 03/01/2013 to 03/22/2013. EB2 India also moved forward three weeks from 07/01/2008 to 07/22/2008. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China retrogressed more than two years from 10/01/2014 to 01/01/2012. EB3 India moved forward eight months from 05/15/2005 to 02/15/2006. EB3 Philippines moved forward more than one year from 05/01/2013 to 05/15/2014. All other EB3 moved forward nearly two months from 04/15/2017 to 06/08/2017.
- EB5 China remains the same at 06/08/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- All EB1 remain current
- EB2 China remains the same at 10/01/2013. EB2 India remains the same at 02/01/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains the same at 09/01/2015. EB3 India moved forward more than five months from 4/22/2006 to 10/01/2006. EB3 Philippines moved forward one year from 07/01/2014 to 07/01/2015. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains the same at 09/01/2014. All other EB5 remain current.