The Department of State has released the July 2021 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Action Dates chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications and the Dates for Filing chart for family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for July 2021.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Actions Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China remains current.
- EB1 India remains current.
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward 7 months from 05/01/2017 to 12/01/2017.
- EB2 India moved forward 6 months from 12/01/2010 to 06/01/2011.
- All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China moved forward 4 months from 09/01/2018 to 01/01/2019.
- EB3 India moved forward 14 months from 11/01/2011 to 01/01/2013.
- All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China moved forward 1 month and 24 days from 09/15/2015 to 11/08/2015.
- EB5 Vietnam moved forward 23 months and 17 days from 04/15/2018 to 04/01/2020.
- All other EB5 remain current.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India moved forward 2 months and 14 days from 03/01/2016 to 05/15/2016.
- F1 Mexico moved forward 2 months and 17 days from 05/15/2000 to 08/01/2000.
- F1 Philippines moved forward 11 months and 7 days from 05/15/2014 to 04/22/2015.
- All other F1 moved forward 2 months and 14 days from 03/01/2016 to 05/15/2016.
- F2A: All F2A remain current. Although the Dates for Filing chart applies to family-sponsored categories, since the F2A category remains “current” on the Final Action Dates chart, F2A applicants may file using the Final Action Dates chart for June 2021 which is current.
- F2B for China and India moved forward 1 month and 7 days from 08/15/2016 to 09/22/2016.
- F2B Mexico remains at 08/08/2000.
- F2B Philippines moved forward 2 months from 08/01/2013 to 10/01/2013.
- All other F2B moved forward 1 month and 7 days from 08/15/2016 to 09/22/2016.
- F3 for China and India moved forward 21 days from 08/01/2009 to 08/22/2009.
- F3 Mexico remains at 09/08/2000.
- F3 Philippines F2B moved forward 1 month and 23 days from 08/08/2003 to 10/01/2003.
- All other F3 moved forward 21 days from 08/01/2009 to 08/22/2009.
- F4 China remains at 10/01/2007.
- F4 India remains at 12/01/2005.
- F4 Mexico remains at 05/08/1999.
- F4 Philippines moved forward 5 month and 24 days from 08/08/2003 to 02/01/2004.
- All other F4 remain at 10/01/2007.