The Department of State has released the Jul 2023 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Action Dates chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications and the Dates for Filing chart for family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for Jul 2023.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates chart for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China remains at 02/01/2022.
- EB1 India remains at 02/01/2022.
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China remains at 06/08/2019.
- EB2 India remains at 01/01/2011.
- EB2 Mexico remains at 02/15/2022.
- EB2 Philippines remains at 02/15/2022.
- All other EB2 remains at 02/15/2022.
- EB3 China remains at 04/01/2019.
- EB3 India retrogressed 3.5 years from 06/15/2012 to 01/01/2009.
- All other EB3 retrogressed 4 months from 06/01/2022 to 02/01/2022.
- EB5 China (Unreserved C5, T5, I5, R5) remains at 09/08/2015.
- EB5 India remains at 04/01/2017.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Rural – 20%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside High Unemployment – 10%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Infrastructure – 2%) remain current.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India moves forward 8 months from 01/01/2017 to 09/01/2017.
- F1 Mexico moves forward 1 month from 12/01/2002 to 01/01/2003.
- F1 Philippines remains at 04/22/2015.
- All other F1 moves forward 8 months from 01/01/2017 to 09/01/2017.
- F2A: All F2A remain current.
- F2B for China and India remains at 01/01/2017.
- F2B Mexico moves forward 3 months from 01/01/2002 to 04/01/2022.
- F2B Philippines remains at 10/01/2013.
- All other F2B remain at 01/01/2017.
- F3 for China and India moves forward 1 month from 02/08/2010 to 03/01/2010.
- F3 Mexico remains at 06/15/2001.
- F3 Philippines remains at 11/08/2003.
- All other F3 moves forward 1 month from 02/08/2010 to 03/01/2010.
- F4 China moves forward 1 month from 02/01/2008 to 03/01/2008
- F4 India remains at 02/22/2006.
- F4 Mexico moves forward 15 days from 04/01/2001 to 04/15/2001.
- F4 Philippines remains at 04/22/2004.
- All other F4 moves forward 1 months from 02/01/2008 to 03/01/2008.