Department of State released the June 2017 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Actions Dates chart for employment based adjustment of status applications within U.S. for June 2017.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China and India retrogressed from current to 01/01/2012. All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward by less than one month from 02/08/2013 to 03/01/2013. EB2 India moved forward around ten days from 6/22/2008 to 07/01/2008. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains the same at 10/01/2014. EB3 India moved forward nearly two months from 3/25/2005 to 05/15/2005. EB3 Philippines moved forward 5 months from 1/01/2013 to 05/01/2013. All other EB3 moved forward one month from 3/15/2017 to 04/15/2017.
- EB5 China moved forward a week from 06/01/2014 to 06/08/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- All EB1 remain current
- EB2 China remains the same at 10/01/2013. EB2 India remains the same at 2/01/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains the same at 9/01/2015. EB3 India remains the same at 4/22/2006. EB3 Philippines remains current at 7/01/2014. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains the same at 9/01/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Note: China EB3 continues to have a more favorable date than China EB2.