Department of State released the March 2018 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Actions Dates chart for employment based adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for March 2018.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- All EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward more than two months from 10/01/2013 to 12/08/2013. EB2 India moved forward one week from 12/08/2008 to 12/15/2008. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China moved forward two months from 09/15/2014 to 11/15/2014. EB3 India moved forward one month from 12/01/2006 to 01/01/2007. EB3 Philippines moved forward two months from 03/01/2016 to 05/01/2016. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains at 07/22/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- All EB1 remain current
- EB2 China moved forward 10 weeks from 11/15/2014 to 02/01/2015. EB2 India remains at 02/08/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains at 01/01/2016. EB3 India remains at 01/01/2008. EB3 Philippines moved forward from 08/01/2016 to 10/01/2016. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains at 09/01/2014. All other EB5 remain current.