The Department of State has released the March 2023 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Dates for Filing chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications and the Dates for Filing chart for family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for March 2023.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China remains at 06/01/2022
- EB1 India remains at 06/01/2022
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China remains at 07/08/2019.
- EB2 India remains at 05/01/2012.
- All other EB2 are at 12/01/2022.
- EB3 China remains at 09/01/2018.
- EB3 India remains at 08/01/2012.
- All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China (Unreserved C5, T5, I5, R5)remains at 01/01/2016.
- EB5 India (Unreserved C5, T5, I5, R5) remains at 12/08/2019.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Rural – 20%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside High Unemployment – 10%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Infrastructure – 2%) remain current.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India remains at 08/08/2016.
- F1 Mexico remains at 12/01/2002.
- F1 Philippines remains at 04/22/2015.
- All other F1 remain at 08/08/2016.
- F2A: All F2A remain current.
- F2B for China and India remains at 01/01/2017.
- F2B Mexico remains at 01/01/2002.
- F2B Philippines remains at 10/01/2013.
- All other F2B remain at 01/01/2017.
- F3 for China and India remains at 11/08/2009.
- F3 Mexico remains at 06/15/2001.
- F3 Philippines remains at 11/08/2003.
- All other F3 remain at 11/08/2009.
- F4 China remains at 12/15/2007.
- F4 India remains at 02/22/2006.
- F4 Mexico remains at 04/01/2001.
- F4 Philippines remains at 04/22/2004.
- All other F4 remain at 12/15/2007.