Department of State released the November 2016 visa bulletin. You can access the entire visa bulletin on its website here.
Note: USCIS designated Dates for Filing Family-Sponsored and Employment-Based Visa Application charts (EB1-EB4) for filing Adjustment of Status applications within U.S. for November 2016. For EB5 category, USCIS determined that Adjustment of Status applicants must use the Final Action Dates chart. Please visit the USCIS website for more details.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories in October:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- All EB1 remains current.
- EB2 China moved forward 5 months from 2/15/2012 to 7/15/2012. EB2 India moved forward more than 9 months from 1/15/2007 to 11/01/2007. All other EB2 remains current.
- EB3 China moved forward about 3 months from 1/22/2013 to 4/15/2013. EB3 India moved forward 1 week from 3/1/2005 to 3/8/2005. EB3 Philippines moved forward 4 months from 12/1/2010 to 4/1/2011. All other EB3 moved forward 1 month from 6/1/2016 to 7/1/2016.
- EB5 China moved forward 2 weeks from 2/22/2014 to 3/8/2014. All other EB5 remains current.
Dates For Filling Of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- EB1 remains current
- EB2 China remains same at 3/1/2013. EB2 India also remains same at 4/22/2009. All other EB2 remains current.
- EB3 China remains same at 5/1/2014. EB3 India retrogressed 4 years from 7/1/2009 to 7/1/2005. EB3 Philippines remains same at 9/1/2013. All other EB3 remains current.
- EB5 China remains same at 6/15/20 14. All other EB5 remains current.