Department of State released the November 2018 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Dates of Filing chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for November 2018.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 for China and India remain at 06/01/2016. All other EB1 remain at 04/01/2017.
- EB2 China moved forward six weeks from 04/01/2015 to 05/15/2015. EB2 India remains at 03/26/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains at 06/01/2015. EB3 India remains at 01/01/2009. EB3 Philippines moved forward one week from 06/01/2017 to 06/08/2017. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains at 08/15/2014. EB5 Vietnam moved forward one month from 01/01/2016 to 02/01/2016. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- EB-1 China and India remain at 10/01/2017. All other EB-1 remain at 06/01/2018.
- EB2 China remains at 06/15/2015. EB2 India remains at 05/22/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains at 08/08/2015. EB3 India remains at 10/01/2009. EB3 Philippines remains at 07/01/2017. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains at 10/01/2014. All other EB5 remain current.