The Department of State has released the November Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Dates for Filing chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications and the Dates for Filing chart for family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for November 2020.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China remains at 09/01/2020.
- EB1 India remains at 09/01/2020.
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China remains at 10/01/2016.
- EB2 India remains at 05/15/2011.
- All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains at 06/01/2018.
- EB3 India remains at 01/01/2015
- All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remain at 12/15/2015.
- All other EB5 remain current.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India remain at 07/22/2015.
- F1 Mexico remains at 02/22/2000.
- F1 Philippines remains at 10/08/2012.
- All other F1 remain at 07/22/2015.
- F2A: All F2A remain current. Although the Dates for Filing chart applies to family-sponsored categories, since the F2A category remains “current” on the Final Action Dates chart, F2A applicants may file using the Final Action Dates chart for November 2020 which is current.
- F2B for China and India remain at 05/01/2016.
- F2B Mexico remains at 12/01/1999.
- F2B Philippines remains at 04/01/2012.
- All other F2B remain at 05/01/2016.
- F3 for China and India remain at 06/01/2009.
- F3 Mexico remains at 08/15/2000.
- F3 Philippines remains at 12/22/2002.
- All other F3 remain at 06/01/2009.
- F4 China remains at 09/15/2007.
- F4 India remains at 11/22/2005.
- F4 Mexico remains at 04/22/1999.
- F4 Philippines remains at 09/01/2002.
- All other F4 remain at 09/15/2007.