The Department of State has released the Nov 2023 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Dates for Filing chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for employment-based adjustment of status applications and the Dates for Filing chart for family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for November 2023.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Employment-Sponsored Cases:
- EB1 China moves remains at 08/01/2022.
- EB1 India moves remains at 01/01/2019.
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China remains at 01/01/2020.
- EB2 India remains at 05/15/2012.
- EB2 Mexico remains at 01/01/2023.
- EB2 Philippines remains at 01/01/2023.
- All other EB2 remains at 01/01/2023.
- EB3 China remains at 09/01/2020.EB3 India remains at 08/01/2012.
- All other EB3 remains at 02/01/2023.
- EB5 China (Unreserved C5, T5, I5, R5) remains at 03/01/2017.
- EB5 India remains at 04/01/2022.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Rural – 20%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside High Unemployment – 10%) remain current.
- All EB5 (Set Aside Infrastructure – 2%) remain current.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India remains at 09/01/2017.
- F1 Mexico remains at 04/01/2005
- F1 Philippines remains at 04/22/2015.
- All other F1 remains at 09/01/2017
- F2A for China and India remains at 09/01/2023.
- F2A Mexico remains at 09/01/2023.
- F2A Philippines remains at 09/01/2023.
- All other F2A remains at 09/01/2023.
- F2B for China and India remains at 01/01/2017.
- F2B Mexico remains at 08/01/2004.
- F2B Philippines remains at 10/01/2013.
- All other F2B remain at 01/01/2017.
- F3 for China and India remains at 03/01/2010.
- F3 Mexico remains at 06/15/2001.
- F3 Philippines remains at 11/08/2003.
- All other F3 remains at 03/01/2010.
- F4 China remains at 03/01/2008
- F4 India remains at 02/22/2006.
- F4 Mexico remains at 04/15/2001.
- F4 Philippines remains at 04/22/2004.
- All other F4 remains at 03/01/2008.