Department of State released the October 2017 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Actions Dates chart for employment based adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for October 2017.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China and India moved forward from 01/01/2012 to current. All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward one week from 05/15/2013 to 05/22/2013. EB2 India moved forward three weeks from 08/22/2008 to 09/15/2008. All other EB2 moved forward from 01/01/2016 to current.
- EB3 China moved forward two years from 01/01/2012 to 01/01/2014. EB3 India remains at 10/15/2006. EB3 Philippines moved forward one month from 11/01/2015 to 12/01/2015. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China moved forward one week from 06/15/2014 to 06/22/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- All EB1 remain current
- EB2 China moved six weeks from 10/01/2013 to 11/15/2013. EB2 India moved forward one week from 02/01/2009 to 02/08/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains the same at 09/01/2015. EB3 India moved forward one year from 01/01/2007 to 01/01/2008. EB3 Philippines moved forward eight months from 01/01/2016 to 08/01/2016. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China moved forward one month from 09/01/2014 to 10/01/2014. All other EB5 remain current.