Department of State released the September 2016 visa bulletin. You can access the copy of the visa bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS designated Final Action Dates Chart for filing Adjustment of Status applications within U.S. in September 2016.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference cases this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China and India did not change (1/1/2010). All EB1 remains current.
- EB2 China did not change (1/1/2010). EB2 India moved forward about 3 months from 11/15/2004 to 02/22/2005. All other EB2 remains unchanged at 2/01/2014.
- EB3 China did not change (1/1/2010). EB3 India moved forward about 3 months from 11/08/2004 to 02/15/2005. EB3 Philippines moved forward over 13 months from 5/15/2009 to 7/1/2010. All other EB3 moved forward over 2 months 3/15/2016 to 5/1/2016.
- EB5 China did not change (2/15/2014). All other EB5 remains current.
Note: According to Department of State, EB1 China and India are expected to become current in October. EB2 China is expected to a date in late 2011 or early 2012, and EB3 China is expected to reach late 2012 or early 2013 in October.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- All EB1 remains current
- EB2 China did not change (6/1/2013). EB2 India did not change (7/1/2009). All other EB2 remains current.
- EB3 China did not change (5/1/2015). EB3 India did not change (7/1/2005). EB3 Philippines did not change (1/1/2013). All other EB3 remains current.
- EB5 China did not change (5/1/2015). All other EB5 remains current.