Department of State released the September 2017 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Actions Dates chart for employment based adjustment of status applications within U.S. for September 2017.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Action Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China and India remain the same at 01/01/2012. All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward three weeks from 04/22/2013 to 05/15/2013. EB2 India moved one month forward from 07/22/2008 to 08/22/2008. All other EB2 moved forward nine months from 04/01/2015 to 01/01/2016
- EB3 China remains the same at 01/01/2012. EB3 India moved forward three months from 07/15/2006 to 10/15/2006. EB3 Philippines moved forward five months from 06/01/2015 to 11/01/2015. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains the same at 06/15/2014. All other EB5 remain current.
Dates for Filing of Employment-Based Visa Applications:
- All EB1 remain current
- EB2 China remains the same at 10/01/2013. EB2 India remains the same at 02/01/2009. All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains the same at 09/01/2015. EB3 India remains the same at 01/01/2007. EB3 Philippines remains the same at 01/01/2016. All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China remains the same at 09/01/2014. All other EB5 remain current.