The Department of State has released the September 2021 Visa Bulletin. You can access the copy of the Visa Bulletin on the Department of State website here.
Note: USCIS has designated the Final Action Dates chart for employment-based adjustment of status applications and the Dates for Filing chart for family-sponsored adjustment of status applications within the U.S. for September 2021.
Below are some key changes for the employment-based preference categories this month:
Final Actions Dates for Employment-Based Preference Cases:
- EB1 China remains current.
- EB1 India remains current.
- All other EB1 remain current.
- EB2 China moved forward 3 months from 04/01/2018 to 07/01/2018.
- EB2 India moved forward 3 months from 06/01/2011 to 09/01/2011.
- All other EB2 remain current.
- EB3 China remains 01/08/2019.
- EB3 India moved forward 6 months from 07/01/2013 to 01/01/2014.
- All other EB3 remain current.
- EB5 China (non-RC) remains at 11/15/2015.
- All other EB5 (non-RC) remain current.
- All other EB5 (RC) remain unavailable.
Below are some key changes for the family-sponsored categories this month:
Dates for Filing for Family-Sponsored Cases:
- F1 for China and India remain at 05/15/2016.
- F1 Mexico remains at 08/01/2000.
- F1 Philippines remains at 04/22/2015.
- All other F1 remain at 05/15/2016.
- F2A: All F2A remain current. Although the Dates for Filing chart applies to family-sponsored categories, since the F2A category remains “current” on the Final Action Dates chart, F2A applicants may file using the Final Action Dates chart for September 2021 which is current.
- F2B for China and India remain at 09/22/2016.
- F2B Mexico moved forward 1 month and 23 days from 08/08/2000 to 10/01/2000.
- F2B Philippines remains 10/01/2013.
- All other F2B remain at 09/22/2016.
- F3 for China and India remain at 08/22/2009.
- F3 Mexico remains at 09/08/2000.
- F3 Philippines remains at 10/01/2003.
- All other F3 remain at 08/22/2009.
- F4 China remains at 10/01/2007.
- F4 India moved forward 1 month from 12/01/2005 to 01/01/2006.
- F4 Mexico moved forward 24 days from 05/08/1999 to 06/01/1999.
- F4 Philippines remains at 02/01/2004.
- All other F4 remain at 10/01/2007.